There are N warehouses. The warehouses are located in a straight line and are indexed from 1 to N. Each warehouse contains some number of sacks.
A thief decides to rob these warehouses. Thief figured out that he can escape the police if and only if he follows both the following 2 constraints:
- He will rob only one continuous segment of warehouses.
- He will rob same number of sacks from each warehouse.
Thief wants to calculate the maximum number of sacks he can steal without getting caught by the police.
The first line contains an integer T denoting number test cases.
The first line of each test case contains a single integer N denoting number of warehouses.
The second line of each test case contains N space-separated integers :
denotes number of sacks in
Output exactly T lines.
line should contain a single integer, i.e the answer for
testcase(maximum number of sacks thief can steal without getting caught).
In first test case thief will steal 2 sacks from each warehouse from 1 to 4.
you can submit this solution by using the language c++, c++14 and c++17.
This is your choice that you want to use this or not but in some cases the code may take more time in execution and that time we need it .
- Very Cool numbers | Hacker earth solution
- Vowel Recognition | Hackerearth practice problem solution
- Birthday party | Hacker earth solution
- Most frequent | hacker earth problem solution
- program to find symetric difference of two sets
- cost of balloons | Hacker earth problem solution
- Chacha o chacha | hacker earth problem solution
- jadu and dna | hacker earth solution
- Bricks game | hacker earth problem
- Anti-Palindrome strings | hacker earth solution
- connected components in the graph | hacker earth data structure
- odd one out || hacker earth problem solution
- Minimum addition | Hackerearth Practice problem
- The magical mountain | Hackerearth Practice problem
- The first overtake | Hackerearth Practice problem
- Playing With Characters | Hackerrank practice problem solution
- Sum and Difference of Two Numbers | hackerrank practice problem solution
- Functions in C | hackerrank practice problem solution
- Pointers in C | hackerrank practice problem solution
- Conditional Statements in C | Hackerrank practice problem solution
- For Loop in C | hackerrank practice problem solution
- Program to find cycle in the graph
- Implementation of singly link list
- Implementation of queue by using link list
- Algorithm of quick sort
- stack by using link list
- program to find preorder post order and inorder of the binary search tree
- Minimum weight of spanning tree
- Preorder, inorder and post order traversal of the tree