Here I will give you practice questions based on array and strings. and I will also give you programs based on some algorithms of searching and sorting .
C program based on Array:-
1. Write a program to count total number of negative elements in an array.
2. Write a program to copy all elements from an array to another array.
3. Write a program to insert an element in an array.
4. Write a program to delete an element from an array at specified position.
5. Write a program to find the duplicate values of an array of integer values.
C-programs based on string:-
1. Write a program to find the length of string.
2. Write a program to display string from backward.
3. Write a program to count number of words in string.
4. Write a program to concatenate one string contents to another.
5. Write a program to compare two strings they are exact equal or not.
C-programs based on searching and sorting:-
WAP for linear search in C.
WAP for binary search in C.
WAP for Bubble sort in C.
WAP for insertion sort in C.
WAP for Selection sort in C.MCQS:-
Based on Array:-
1) What is an Array in C language.?
A) A group of elements of same data type.
B) An array contains more than one element
C) Array elements are stored in memory in continuous or contiguous locations.
D) All the above.
2) Choose a correct statement about C language arrays.
A) An array address is the address of first element of array itself.
B) An array size must be declared if not initialized immediately.
C) Array size is the sum of sizes of all elements of the array.
D) All the above
3) What are the Types of Arrays.?
A) int, long, float, double
B) struct, enum
D) All the above
4) An array Index starts with.?
5) Choose a correct statement about C language arrays.
A) An array size can not changed once it is created.
B) Array element value can be changed any number of times
C) To access Nth element of an array students, use students[n-1] as the starting index is 0.
D) All the above
Click on the given links for the questions:-
- Very Cool numbers | Hacker earth solution
- Vowel Recognition | Hackerearth practice problem solution
- Birthday party | Hacker earth solution
- Most frequent | hacker earth problem solution
- program to find symetric difference of two sets
- cost of balloons | Hacker earth problem solution
- Chacha o chacha | hacker earth problem solution
- jadu and dna | hacker earth solution
- Bricks game | hacker earth problem
- Anti-Palindrome strings | hacker earth solution
- connected components in the graph | hacker earth data structure
- odd one out || hacker earth problem solution
- Minimum addition | Hackerearth Practice problem
- The magical mountain | Hackerearth Practice problem
- The first overtake | Hackerearth Practice problem
- Playing With Characters | Hackerrank practice problem solution
- Sum and Difference of Two Numbers | hackerrank practice problem solution
- Functions in C | hackerrank practice problem solution
- Pointers in C | hackerrank practice problem solution
- Conditional Statements in C | Hackerrank practice problem solution
- For Loop in C | hackerrank practice problem solution
- Program to find cycle in the graph
- Implementation of singly link list
- Implementation of queue by using link list
- Algorithm of quick sort
- stack by using link list
- program to find preorder post order and inorder of the binary search tree
- Minimum weight of spanning tree
- Preorder, inorder and post order traversal of the tree
- How to set limit in the floating value in python
- What is boolean data type
- How to print any character without using format specifier
Must check this:-