You are given two arrays
. In each step, you can set
. Determine the minimum number of steps that are required to make all
- First line:
- Second line:
- Third line:
Print the minimum number of steps that are required to make all
‘s equal. If it is not possible, then print -1.
Here I am going to give you two solution first by using C language and second by using c++ language . You can submit the second solution in the c++ , c++14 and c++17 also.
So let’s go for the code.
This solution you can submit in the c++ ,c++14 and c++17 . it is acceptable in all these languages.
- Very Cool numbers | Hacker earth solution
- Birthday party | Hacker earth solution
- Most frequent | hacker earth problem solution
- program to find symetric difference of two sets
- cost of balloons | Hacker earth problem solution
- Chacha o chacha | hacker earth problem solution
- jadu and dna | hacker earth solution
- Bricks game | hacker earth problem
- Anti-Palindrome strings | hacker earth solution
- connected components in the graph | hacker earth data structure
- odd one out || hacker earth problem solution
- Program to find cycle in the graph
- Implementation of singly link list
- Implementation of queue by using link list
- Algorithm of quick sort
- stack by using link list
- program to find preorder post order and inorder of the binary search tree
- How to set limit in the floating value in python
- What is boolean data type
- How to print any character without using format specifier