I am going to give you all the notes of Technical communication . we provide the full topic wise notes . It is based on the syllabus of AKTU .
So Read these notes carefully for better understanding of all topics . And we will suggest you some books and you can go through the books for the better understanding but for the semesters these notes are enough .
Click on the links for download the notes.:-
Click on the links for download the notes all the notes are topic wise . You can understand easily by reading it.
Reference Books :-
1. Technical Communication – Principles and Practices by Meenakshi Raman & Sangeeta Sharma, Oxford Univ. Press, 2007, New Delhi.
2. Personality Development and Soft Skills by Barun K. Mitra, OUP, 2012, New Delhi.
3. Spoken English- A Manual of Speech and Phonetics by R.K.Bansal & J.B.Harrison, Orient Blackswan, 2013, New Delhi.
4. Business Correspondence and Report Writing by Prof. R.C. Sharma & Krishna Mohan, Tata McGraw Hill & Co. Ltd., 2001, New Delhi.
5. Practical Communication: Process and Practice by L.U.B. Pandey; A.I.T.B.S. Publications India Ltd.; Krishan Nagar, 2014, Delhi.
6. Modern Technical Writing by Sherman, Theodore A (et.al); Apprentice Hall; New Jersey; U.S.
7. A Text Book of Scientific and Technical Writing by S.D. Sharma; Vikas Publication, Delhi.
8. Skills for Effective Business Communication by Michael Murphy, Harward University, U.S.
9. Business Communication for Managers by Payal Mehra, Pearson Publication, Delhi.
Course Outcomes :-
1. Students will be enabled to understand the nature and objective of Technical Communication relevant for the work place as Engineers.
2. Students will utilize the technical writing for the purposes of Technical Communication and its exposure in various dimensions.
3. Students would imbibe inputs by presentation skills to enhance confidence in face of diverse audience.
4. Technical communication skills will create a vast know-how of the application of the learning to promote their technical competence.
5. It would enable them to evaluate their efficacy as fluent & efficient communicators by learning the voice-dynamics.
- Very Cool numbers | Hacker earth solution
- Vowel Recognition | Hackerearth practice problem solution
- Birthday party | Hacker earth solution
- Most frequent | hacker earth problem solution
- program to find symetric difference of two sets
- cost of balloons | Hacker earth problem solution
- Chacha o chacha | hacker earth problem solution
- jadu and dna | hacker earth solution
- Bricks game | hacker earth problem
- Anti-Palindrome strings | hacker earth solution
- connected components in the graph | hacker earth data structure
- odd one out || hacker earth problem solution
- Minimum addition | Hackerearth Practice problem
- The magical mountain | Hackerearth Practice problem
- The first overtake | Hackerearth Practice problem
- Playing With Characters | Hackerrank practice problem solution
- Sum and Difference of Two Numbers | hackerrank practice problem solution
- Functions in C | hackerrank practice problem solution
- Pointers in C | hackerrank practice problem solution
- Conditional Statements in C | Hackerrank practice problem solution
- For Loop in C | hackerrank practice problem solution
- Program to find cycle in the graph
- Implementation of singly link list
- Implementation of queue by using link list
- Algorithm of quick sort
- stack by using link list
- program to find preorder post order and inorder of the binary search tree
- Minimum weight of spanning tree
- Preorder, inorder and post order traversal of the tree