This is one of the most easiest problem you will ever code.
Mr. Bournville loves programming and he likes to face new programming challenges. After completing many challenges he has now given you one challenge which is one of his favourites. He has given you a list of N random integers and he wants you to find the integer which has the maximum frequency in the given list.
Being a programmer himself, he had made this task a challenge for you and he will calculate your score for this task using a formula.
Formula for calculating the score : (max_score) – (number of characters in your code/15.0)
Mr. Bournville already has a solution for this but he is not satisfied with his solution. He wants you to write a shortest possible code for this task. In case Frequency of two numbers is same print the smaller one
First line of input contains N, number of integers.
Second line will contains N spaces separated integers.
Print the most frequent integer.
NOTE : Score will awarded after passing all the test files.
Clearly, count of 1 more than count of 2.
- Very Cool numbers | Hacker earth solution
- Birthday party | Hacker earth solution
- Most frequent | hacker earth problem solution
- program to find symetric difference of two sets
- cost of balloons | Hacker earth problem solution
- Chacha o chacha | hacker earth problem solution
- jadu and dna | hacker earth solution
- Bricks game | hacker earth problem
- Anti-Palindrome strings | hacker earth solution
- connected components in the graph | hacker earth data structure
- odd one out || hacker earth problem solution
- Minimum addition | Hackerearth Practice problem
- The magical mountain | Hackerearth Practice problem
- The first overtake | Hackerearth Practice problem
- Program to find cycle in the graph
- Implementation of singly link list
- Implementation of queue by using link list
- Algorithm of quick sort
- stack by using link list
- program to find preorder post order and inorder of the binary search tree
- Minimum weight of spanning tree
- Preorder, inorder and post order traversal of the tree