While playing a mental math game, you realize that the number k is mathematically beautiful.
You then realize that the number x can be mathematically beautiful if it is represented as a sum of a sequence where each element is a power of k and all the numbers in the sequence are different.
Your task is to determine whether the number is mathematically beautiful.
- The first line contains T denoting the number of test cases.
- The next T lines contain and denoting the numbers.
For each test case, output “YES” if
is “mathematically beautiful” and “NO” otherwise.
Here I am going to give you two solution first one is on the basis of C language and second one is on the basis of c++ language which you can submit in c++14 and c++17 also
Solution 1 ( C language):-
Solution 2 ( C++ language):-
- Very Cool numbers | Hacker earth solution
- Birthday party | Hacker earth solution
- Most frequent | hacker earth problem solution
- program to find symetric difference of two sets
- cost of balloons | Hacker earth problem solution
- Chacha o chacha | hacker earth problem solution
- jadu and dna | hacker earth solution
- Bricks game | hacker earth problem
- Anti-Palindrome strings | hacker earth solution
- connected components in the graph | hacker earth data structure
- odd one out || hacker earth problem solution
- Minimum addition | Hackerearth Practice problem
- The magical mountain | Hackerearth Practice problem
- The first overtake | Hackerearth Practice problem
- Program to find cycle in the graph
- Implementation of singly link list
- Implementation of queue by using link list
- Algorithm of quick sort
- stack by using link list
- program to find preorder post order and inorder of the binary search tree
- Minimum weight of spanning tree
- Preorder, inorder and post order traversal of the tree