- Online taxi: It can be booked by using an online application from phones
- Classic taxi: It can be booked anywhere on the road
The online taxis cost
for the first
for every km afterward. The classic taxis travel at a speed of
km per minute. The cost of classic taxis are
that represents the base fare, cost for every minute that is spent in the taxi, and cost for each kilometer that you ride.
You are going to the office from your home. Your task is to minimize the cost that you are required to pay. The distance from your home to the office is D. You are required to select whether you want to use online or classic taxis to go to your office. If both the taxis cost the same, then you must use an online taxi.
- First line: Single integer that denotes the distance from your house to the office
- Next line: Three integers , , and
- Next line: Four integers , , , and
If you select an online taxi to travel, then print a string ‘Online Taxi‘. Otherwise, select ‘Classic Taxi‘. You can print this string in a new, single line.
While the classic taxi will cost Felix a total of
Therefore Felix will choose Online Taxi over Classic Taxi