In this post i will provide you full notes of the CSS which is provided by iit kanpur . you can go through the link and can download it .
the topics covered in the notes are:-
Computer System Security Introduction: Introduction, What is computer security and what to l earn? , Sample Attacks, The Marketplace for vulnerabilities, Error 404 Hacking digital India part 1 chase
Hijacking & Defense: Control Hijacking ,More Control Hijacking attacks integer overflow ,More Control Hijacking attacks format string vulnerabilities, Defense against Control Hijacking – Platform Defenses, Defense against Control Hijacking – Run-time Defenses, Advanced Control Hijacking attacks
Confidentiality Policies: Confinement Principle ,Detour Unix user IDs process IDs and privileges , More on confinement techniques ,System call interposition ,Error 404 digital Hacking in India part 2 chase , VM based isolation ,Confinement principle ,Software fault isolation , Rootkits ,Intrusion Detection Systems
Secure architecture principles isolation and leas: Access Control Concepts , Unix and windows access control summary ,Other issues in access control ,Introduction to browser isolation .
Web security landscape : Web security definitions goals and threat models , HTTP content rendering .Browser isolation .Security interface , Cookies frames and frame busting, Major web server threats ,Cross site request forgery ,Cross site scripting ,Defenses and protections against XSS , Finding vulnerabilities ,Secure development
Basic cryptography: Public key cryptography ,RSA public key crypto ,Digital signature Hash functions ,Public key distribution ,Real world protocols ,Basic terminologies ,Email security certificates ,Transport Layer security TLS ,IP security , DNS security
Internet Infrastructure: Basic security problems , Routing security ,DNS revisited ,Summary of weaknesses of internet security ,.Link layer connectivity and TCP IP connectivity , Packet filtering firewall ,Intrusion detection.
From the above link you can easily download the notes .
for the more details go can go through the some books which are mentioned below:-
1. William Stallings, Network Security Essentials: Applications and Standards, Prentice Hall, 4th edition, 2010.
2. Michael T. Goodrich and Roberto Tamassia, Introduction to Computer Security, Addison Wesley, 2011.
3. William Stallings, Network Security Essentials: Applications and Standards, Prentice Hall, 4th edition, 2010.
4. Alfred J. Menezes, Paul C. van Oorschot and Scott A. Vanstone, Handbook of Applied Cryptography, CRC Press, 2001.
For the CSS quize :- Click here
- Very Cool numbers | Hacker earth solution
- Birthday party | Hacker earth solution
- Most frequent | hacker earth problem solution
- program to find symetric difference of two sets
- cost of balloons | Hacker earth problem solution
- Chacha o chacha | hacker earth problem solution
- jadu and dna | hacker earth solution
- Bricks game | hacker earth problem
- Anti-Palindrome strings | hacker earth solution
- connected components in the graph | hacker earth data structure
- odd one out || hacker earth problem solution
- Minimum addition | Hackerearth Practice problem
- The magical mountain | Hackerearth Practice problem
- The first overtake | Hackerearth Practice problem
- Playing With Characters | Hackerrank practice problem solution
- Sum and Difference of Two Numbers | hackerrank practice problem solution
- Functions in C | hackerrank practice problem solution
- Pointers in C | hackerrank practice problem solution
- Conditional Statements in C | Hackerrank practice problem solution
- For Loop in C | hackerrank practice problem solution
- Program to find cycle in the graph
- Implementation of singly link list
- Implementation of queue by using link list
- Algorithm of quick sort
- stack by using link list
- program to find preorder post order and inorder of the binary search tree
- Minimum weight of spanning tree
- Preorder, inorder and post order traversal of the tree