Here I am giving you all the important formula of the engineering math 4 . All the formulas are topic wise based on 2019-2020 syllabus of AKTU university. After reading these formulas we will be able to give the answers of the questions which are based on these units .Formulas are the very important for solving any questions . So these formulas will be help full for you. So read carefully. It will also help in your upcoming AKTU exam.
These formulas will help in your college , university examinations , mid semester examination and in many competitive exams as you know formulas are very important for solving any problem. These will also helps in your upcoming AKTU exam. So prepare these formulas and solve some questions related to these formulas it will increase your confidence also.
click on the below links for the formulas:-
1) Module I: Partial Differential Equations
2) Module II: Applications of Partial Differential Equations
3) Module III: Statistical Techniques I
Click on the link for the formulas .
I will give you some multiple choice questions for the practice.
Here are the some books which you can use for practice.
Text Books :-
2. P. G. Hoel, S. C. Port and C. J. Stone, Introduction to Probability Theory, Universal Book Stall, 2003(Reprint).
3. S. Ross: A First Course in Probability, 6th Ed., Pearson Education India, 2002.
4. W. Feller, An Introduction to Probability Theory and its Applications, Vol. 1, 3rd Ed., Wiley, 1968.
- Very Cool numbers | Hacker earth solution
- Vowel Recognition | Hackerearth practice problem solution
- Birthday party | Hacker earth solution
- Most frequent | hacker earth problem solution
- program to find symetric difference of two sets
- cost of balloons | Hacker earth problem solution
- Chacha o chacha | hacker earth problem solution
- jadu and dna | hacker earth solution
- Bricks game | hacker earth problem
- Anti-Palindrome strings | hacker earth solution
- connected components in the graph | hacker earth data structure
- odd one out || hacker earth problem solution
- Minimum addition | Hackerearth Practice problem
- The magical mountain | Hackerearth Practice problem
- The first overtake | Hackerearth Practice problem
- Playing With Characters | Hackerrank practice problem solution
- Sum and Difference of Two Numbers | hackerrank practice problem solution
- Functions in C | hackerrank practice problem solution
- Pointers in C | hackerrank practice problem solution
- Conditional Statements in C | Hackerrank practice problem solution
- For Loop in C | hackerrank practice problem solution
- Program to find cycle in the graph
- Implementation of singly link list
- Implementation of queue by using link list
- Algorithm of quick sort
- stack by using link list
- program to find preorder post order and inorder of the binary search tree
- Minimum weight of spanning tree
- Preorder, inorder and post order traversal of the tree
- How to set limit in the floating value in python
- What is boolean data type
- How to print any character without using format specifier
Must check this:-